Friday 6 June 2014

City of Heavenly Fire By Cassandra Clare

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Actual rating - 3.25

City of Heavenly Fire was a lot better than City of Lost Souls, but i didn't love it.

Most of the characters really annoyed me in the last book, but they were a lot better in this one!
I'm glad they went back to being like they were in the first three books.

I was quite bored by chapter 5, and i felt like that for a while.
It did pick up after a few chapters, but i didn't start liking it until the last 20% or so.
My favorite part of the book was the the ending, the last two chapters were really good!

Overall, Long and slow, but was an okay end to the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment