Tuesday 17 June 2014

Pointe By Brandy Colbert

PointePointe by Brandy Colbert
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Pointe looked like a great book.. but unfortunately, it wasn't.

I didn't really like Theo.
She really annoyed me when she said she didn't want to be "that kind of girl" but then thought it was okay to go around kissing other peoples boyfriends.
I didn't get why she thought smoking and drinking would be a good idea when she wanted to do ballet. I've read a few books where the main character wanted to do ballet professionally, and they've all said that they needed a high lung capacity... so why did Theo pollute her lungs?!

Throughout the whole book i kept thinking "When will we meet Donovan?" He was mentioned quite a bit, but Theo didn't see him until the end of the book!

The pacing in this was too slow for me, so i got really bored. I kept hoping it would pick up, but it never did.

Overall, Started out okay, but went downhill.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment