Tuesday 17 June 2014

The Darkest Minds By Alexandra Bracken

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Darkest Minds was a good read, i just wish it wasn't so slow!

I really liked the main characters.
Ruby was a strong character, and she had to make some really hard decisions! Liam was another strong character, and i loved his and Ruby's relationship.
Zu and Chubs were great characters too. It took me a while to warm to Chubs, but when i did, i loved him.

I liked the story line too, but the pacing was really slow, so there were times when i was quite bored.

The ending was amazing! There's not many books that have made me cry, but this one did.

Overall, good story line, great characters, brilliant ending... just a bit too slow!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment