Thursday 15 May 2014

Touched By Corrine Jackson

Touched (Sense Thieves, #1)Touched by Corrine Jackson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really liked this one!

Remy was a really good character. I felt so sorry for her, she went through so much! I really loved how she managed to stay strong.
I loved the rest of the family too (Her fathers side, obviously!) I thought Lucy would be a bit nasty towards to Remy, since the sister she never met was coming to live with her... but she was really sweet!

I didn't think i would like Asher that much, but i did! I loved the thing he called her, it was sweet.

There was one bit in the book where i started to get bored, but after a few chapters, i started to really enjoy it again.

Overall, an enjoyable read with some really good characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment