Tuesday 20 May 2014

Sleep No More By Aprilynne Pike

Sleep No MoreSleep No More by Aprilynne Pike
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sleep No More was an okay read, but i started to get bored at the halfway mark.

I felt really sorry for Charlotte. Being able to see how people were going to die would be horrible, especially if the person was murdered!
I wouldn't have been able to cope knowing that i could have changed someones future... but wasn't allowed to.

I guessed who the killer was, so i wasn't shocked when it was revealed, but it took ages for Charlotte to work it out.

The pacing was alright to start with, but the second half dragged.
I don't know if it was because i had suspicions about who the killer was... or if it was just slow.

Overall, okay, but a bit slow and predictable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment