Monday 5 May 2014

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You By Ally Carter

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I didn't enjoy this one at all.
It was way too young for me.

I didn't like Cammie.
For someone who was supposed to be really clever, you would think she would know that another bed coming into her room meant that another person was coming to stay there... especially when just before this happened, she was on about how good it was that there was only 3 girls in her room, when there should have been 4.

This book didn't focus much on the spying... it was more about Cammie's love life.
It made it even more dull, as i really didn't care about it.

Overall, slow and boring.
This is defiantly aimed at a younger audience.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment