Monday 5 May 2014

The 5th Wave By Rick Yancey

The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Actual rating - 2.25 / Original rating - 2.

The 5th Wave was a reread for me, and while i did find it slightly better the second time round, it still wasn't anything great.

Cassie's chapters could be boring at times, but it was nothing compared to Zombie's chapters.
I found most of his chapters really boring, and i didn't like him. Every time a chapter was from his point of view, i was really annoyed!

The pacing in this was quite slow, and it dragged really badly at some points.
I forgot some of the twists, as it's been about a year since i read it last, so that helped pick it up a little bit.

Overall, slow, dull, but slightly (very slightly) better than last time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment