Monday 26 May 2014

Burn For Burn By Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian

Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1)Burn for Burn by Jenny Han
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Actual rating - 3.5

Burn for Burn was an okay read, but it started out quite slow.

I felt really sorry for Mary. That day must have been awful for her, it was so embarrassing!
I felt sorry for Kat too. I've had "friends" cut me off like that before too, and it really isn't nice!
I could see where Lilia was coming from with her reason for revenge, but i thought it was a bit silly that she didn't investigate the matter beforehand.

The ending was weird! I really don't get why the authors thought that adding a paranormal twist was needed. It felt like it was just thrown in there, and it didn't fit in well at all.
Contemporary and Paranormal do not make a good combo!

Overall, an enjoyable read, but had such a weird ending!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment