Monday 5 May 2014

The Dead Girls Detective Agency By Suzy Cox

The Dead Girls Detective AgencyThe Dead Girls Detective Agency by Suzy Cox
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The Dead Girls Detective Agency looked good, but i quickly realized it was aimed at the younger side of YA.

The characters were all really annoying, so i didn't like any of them.
They all tried really hard to be funny, but everything they said just made me cringe.

The character that i hated the most was Charlotte.
She wouldn't shut up about her boyfriend in the beginning, even though she mentioned not long before that she hated those kind of girls. She still went on about him throughout the story, and it got old really fast.

I was not impressed with the ending at all. It was absolutely rubbish!

Overall, boring, annoying and had a rubbish ending.
I probably would have liked it more if i was 5 years younger.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment