Thursday 31 July 2014

The Killing Woods By Lucy Christopher

The Killing WoodsThe Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Killing Woods was better than the authors other book, Stolen: A Letter to My Captor, but it wasn't great.

I felt really sorry for Emily in the beginning.
Everybody was taking her dad's arrest out on her, and it wasn't fair. Even if what everybody was saying was true, and her dad was stalking Ashlee prior to killing her, she still didn't deserve the backlash from it.

This started out okay, but after a couple of chapters it started to go a bit slow.
In the middle, it really started to drag, so i got quite bored.

I'm glad the identity of the killer wasn't as predictable as i thought it would be, but i was more interested in finishing the book than i was about finding out who it was.

Overall, an okay read, but really dragged in the middle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment