Tuesday 29 July 2014

Feed By Mira Grant

Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy #1)Feed by Mira Grant
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Feed really dragged!

Georgia was an okay character, but she annoyed me a few times.

I didn't like Shaun in the beginning. He was such an idiot!
Who plays with zombies?! It doesn't matter how slow they are, it's a really stupid thing to do. I thought he was a lot younger than Georgia because of that, so i was really shocked when it was revealed that they were the same age!
He did get better as the story progressed, but i still can't say i liked him.

The pacing in this was slow, and just too information heavy for me. It really dragged because of it!
I like zombie novels to have action in them, and a little information about how the virus came about.
This one was just information after information, with a bit of action thrown in there.

Overall, Slow and boring.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment