Thursday 31 July 2014

If He Had Been With Me By Laura Nowlin

If He Had Been with MeIf He Had Been with Me by Laura Nowlin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Actual rating - 2.5

If He Had Been with Me looked really good, and i was looking forward to it.
Unfortunately though, it was boring.

Autumn and Finn were both okay characters, but i didn't warm to them enough to like them.
The other characters weren't very good either.

Nothing really happened in this, and the pacing was slow, so i was bored for the majority of it.
I kept hoping the book would pick up, but it didn't until the end....but the ending also really annoyed me!
It wasn't a concrete ending, and i really hate endings like that. I wanted to know what happened to Autumn after the previous events, but it just ended.

Overall, slow, with a poor ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment