Thursday 22 January 2015

Help Me By Casper Wheaton

Help MeHelp Me by Casper Wheaton
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was a waste of time.

The main character annoyed me with her "letters from her head" I can understand that she'd need to do something to keep her from going insane, but the amount of letters she mentally wrote was irritating.

The main problem I had with this was the ending. I found it pretty dull all the way through, but was interested to see if she got out or not.... but that never happened. It just ended with her in the cellar where she woke up, which was really, really annoying. What happened? Did she ever see her captor again? Did she get out? Did she die in there? What?! So annoying!

Overall, Wouldn't reccommend if you don't like open endings.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment