Wednesday 7 January 2015

Descendant (Starling, #2) By Lesley Livingston

Descendant (Starling, #2)Descendant by Lesley Livingston
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was really hoping this one was going to be better than the first, but it ended up being about the same.

It took me a lot longer than usual to read the first one because I kept switching with other books, and kept on finding stuff I needed to do because I couldn't be bothered to carry on reading it. This one turned out to be exactly the same - I read 2 other books between, and had to bribe myself with chocolate to finish it instead of distracting myself. It just couldn't keep my interest, and the further I got the more I disliked it.

Overall, Not a series I enjoyed. I don't think I could bring myself to read the third.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment