Tuesday 25 November 2014

Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3) By Leigh Bardugo

Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Actual rating - 2.5

This series got worse with every book.

Alina was an okay character, but again, I didn't like her as much as I did in book one.

The first half of this really bored me. The second half was better, but I still wasn't loving it.

The end was alright, but by that point I was more relieved that I'd finished it than anything else.

Overall, Disappointing.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I didn't like this book... Alina got worse with every book. The only thing I liked about this book was Nikolai and I hated the ending. How come the Darkling had to die but MAL gets to LIVE??!?!!! Why?! And she went with the easiest routes possible! It was quite boring and annoyed me... -_-

    ~Fari
    A Recent Post:
    Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR @ My Little Corner For Books

    ReplyDelete