Thursday 11 June 2015

Don't Look Behind You By Lois Duncan

Don't Look Behind YouDon't Look Behind You by Lois Duncan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Actual rating - 2.5

I felt sorry for April because of the situation she was in, but I didn't like her. She was really stupid most of the time, and quite annoying.
She was told not to contact anyone for obvious reasons, but done it anyway. She moaned when she had to cut her hair to disguise herself, and moaned about giving her phone up, claiming that she would die without it. There was plenty more stupid and annoying moments throughout the book, and by the end of it I was sick of her.

This wasn't an awful read, but it wasn't a very enjoyable one either. Apart from April being an idiot, there wasn't much going on, so I was bored through most of it.

I'm glad it's over.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment