Wednesday 6 May 2015

The Heir (The Selection, #4) By Kiera Cass

The Heir (The Selection, #4)The Heir by Kiera Cass
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Actual rating - 4.25

Before reading this, I was certain this would be another 5 star rating, as I loved the first three so much. Unfortunately though, I didn't like it quite as much.

It was still a really good read, but I didn't like Eadlyn as much as America as she could be quite bratty, and I didn't like the romance anywhere near as much.

I loved seeing America and Maxon together again, they were still so madly in love! It was nice seeing other characters from the original series again too.

This ended on a cliffhanger, and although I didn't enjoy this one quite as much as the other three, the wait for the next one is still going to be torture!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment