Monday 23 February 2015

Beautifully Broken (Infinite Love #3) By Kira Adams

Beautifully Broken (Infinite Love #3)Beautifully Broken by Kira Adams
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an okay read, but it's my least favorite in the series so far.

I felt really sorry for Jacqueline. Having a a drug addict as a mother, and then being passed around different foster homes like a game of pass the parcel must have been tough.
It took me a while to warm to Lee. The comments he made about Jacqueline not being normal, and talking about her like she would be a huge burden if he dated her because of a mental illness she had annoyed me. As if the poor girl hadn't had enough of that attitude in her life!

This wasn't my favorite read in the series, which I think was mainly due to how long it took me to warm to lee, but it was an alright read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment