Tuesday 16 December 2014

Life as We Knew It (Last Survivors, #1) By Susan Beth Pfeffer

Life as We Knew It (Last Survivors, #1)Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was bored through the majority of this.

Most of the characters in this were annoying and made stupid decisions, but Miranda was the worst one. She didn't understand what her mother was doing when the end of the world first began, She got told not to do stuff because it was dangerous, but still did it, and she just generally irritated me.

The pacing in this one was really slow. I was bored by 5%, and it didn't get any better.

I wasn't going to bother with the other books in the series, but as the next one is following someone else, i might give it a chance. I defiantly need to have a break before though!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment