Wednesday 15 October 2014

Storm (Blood Haze #2) By Tara Shuler

Storm (Blood Haze: Book Two) A Paranormal RomanceStorm (Blood Haze: Book Two) A Paranormal Romance by Tara Shuler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Actual rating - 2.5

 photo tumblr_n9wo7c1NR61t4sr92o1_500.gif

It's defiantly a possibility for Alice.
Two guys wasn't enough for her in this book, so she got a third. By the end of book four she'll probably have enough guys to name after days of the week!

The storyline in the last book was alright, and there was loads of parts that made me laugh (Even if they weren't intended too.) but in this one, it was dull.
Everything that happened, i didn't care about. Alice annoyed me, Her love interests annoyed me more (Kai, especially.) and i was just bored.

Overall, Dull and had an annoying Love square.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment