Tuesday 9 September 2014

The Truth About Faking (The Truth, #1) By Leigh Talbert Moore

The Truth About Faking (The Truth, #1)The Truth About Faking by Leigh Talbert Moore
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The Truth About Faking bored me.

Harley annoyed me most of the time.
Her fixation with Trent irritated me, and i really didn't get why she was so obsessed with the idea of him being the one.
I didn't really like any of the other characters either. They were either annoying, dull, or both.

I was bored for the majority of the book, and it felt a lot longer than what it was because of it. The ending was probably the least dull part in the whole thing , but i was so relieved that i was finished, that i didn't really care.

Overall, Dull, and had annoying characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment